Style: Five Star Hotel - suitable for candidates seeking a progressive career with a world famous name.
Waiter or Waitress required for stunning Berkshire Hotel located in Ascot. A genuine opportunity to gain experience in a luxury hotel offering career development and progression.
The Role: What can I expect?
From delivering freshly baked croissants in the morning to serving tea and scones in the afternoon, dressing the tables with the finest china in the marquee to delivering friendly service in the onsite casual brasserie personalised service and flexibility is what you will bring to the table.
What is involved
• Create memorable experiences with professionalism and passion
• Work in various functions including Events Operations, In Room Dining and and brasserie room
• Manage and anticipate guest expectations to provide a personalised service
• Set up and clearing of Food & Beverage outlets, Events and stations
• Food & Beverage service covering all meal periods and events
• Provide knowledgeable menu advice offering suggestions and recommendations
• Ensure timely delivery from order to service
• Operate point of sales system
• Effective and consistent communication
• A generous basic salary + service charge
• Live in accommodation if required
• A career path within luxury 5 Star hotels to include this property and sister venues worldwide
To apply and hear more about the opportunity please send a copy of your CV to us without delay
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"