My Client works on a simple principle, to employ people who have a passion for customer service and attention to detail which shines through in the results they deliver. The efficient and focused employee will be developed to become successful and the rewards follow. Their goal is to provide a clear vision for everyone to work toward as a team, to constantly improve, never be complacent and always try to broaden their skills and to provide a stimulating environment where people are empowered and encouraged to make the most of their talents.
To deliver first class service working in conjunction with other team members. To work in accordance with the Standards of Service Manual and ensure the highest customer satisfaction at all times. To report for work in good time, adhering to the company uniform policy.
1. To promote a helpful image to the customers, providing full co-operation to any reasonable requirement and assist with a prompt, caring and helpful attitude in order to anticipate customer needs wherever possible. To enhance the quality of service and in turn customerr satisfaction.
2. To ensure a complete knowledge of food and beverage service techniques, all menus, drinks lists and specialities offered and served to the correct standards.
3. To ensure daily task sheets are completed in a timely fashion.
4. Generating & implementing ideas to enhance the customer experience and better productivity.
5. To report all hazards and maintenance requirements in the work place to the F&B Manager.
6. To be pro-active in reviewing daily calendar for events, stock availability or customers attending with special requirements.
7. To ensure consistent high standards and outstanding levels of customer service levels are achieved by the team.
8. To communicate to your colleagues effectively and in line with staff training and development.
9. To assist in the training and monitoring of new or temporary staff on the proper use of all equipment and property, ensuring minimum loss to the detriment of the business.
10. To address all customerr complaints, recommendations or issues and bring to the attention of the acting F&B Manager or in their absence the Chief Executive.
11. To provide the highest standard of customer services, ambience, cuisine and service delivery.
12. To carry out opening and lock up procedures in accordance with training and lock up sheet.
To co-ordinate with Food & Beverage Director to ensure accurate and regular communication is taking place departmentally and interdepartmentally. • To attend departmental meetings and training as and when required.
We work on a simple principle, to employ people who have a passion for customer service and attention to detail which shines through in the results they deliver. The efficient and focused employee will be developed to become successful and the rewards follow.
Our goal is to provide a clear vision for everyone to work toward as a team, to constantly improve, never be complacent and always try to broaden our skill. To provide a stimulating environment where people are empowered and encouraged to make the most of their talents.
42.5 (including ½ hour unpaid lunch in winter for 6 months)
47.5 (including ½ hour unpaid lunch in summer for 6 months)
Salaried throughout the year on 42.5 per annum so there is no variance on salary throughout the year.
£18,000 to £18,500 for a candidate that requires training
£19,000 for an experienced candidate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'