No1 Lounges is a premium, independent airport lounge brand, with operations is Gatwick, Heathrow, Birmingham & Edinburgh. With eight locations in four major UK airports, No1 Lounges provide passengers with the opportunity to make the most of their pre-flight time, welcoming over one million guests per year from all airlines and cabin classes to indulge in a wide range of facilities, from fully tended bars to bedroom pods. No1 Lounges is home to two distinct sub-brands; the laid-back, loft-inspired My Lounge, and the personal service of the Clubrooms. No1 Lounges has been awarded CoolBrand status for three consecutive years and in 2016 was accredited with a 1* status by Best Companies to work for.
We are now very pleased to be recruiting Waiter/ Waitresses who will deliver the award winning service that our company is known for at Gatwick Airport.
WHAT WE OFFER:
· £8.75 per hour
· Healthcare scheme
· Stakeholder pension scheme
· Discounted gym memberships
· On and off the job training
· Free meals on shift
· Free lounge visits
· Great working environment!
Role of Waiter/ Waitress:
As a Waiter/ Waitress you will be responsible for looking after our guests at every stage of their visit to No1. This includes providing a warm welcome, guiding them through our services directory, offering food and a drink, ensuring the lounge is impeccably clean and the environment is calm and relaxing.
Waiter/ waitress duties:
· Delivering premium hospitality, ensuring that all guest expectations are met through an exceptional customer service experience
· Upholding the company’s high standards
· Ensuring the service runs smoothly and optimising capacity
· Delivering food and beverage.
· Assisting in preparing hot and cold fresh dishes
· Clearing in and resetting the dining areas
· Steer ancillary revenues by recommending our other products to our guests
· Reception duties including check-in
· Bar work including making and serving drinks
You’ll be a brilliant candidate for this role if you are passionate about delivering customer service to the highest standard. You will need to demonstrate a clear commitment to team work and have excellent communication skills. This role requires you to be a strong dedicated individual who will actively strive to contribute positively to our product and consistently maintain the highest of standards.
Experience in delivering premium hospitality desirable.
Please note, we are open daily throughout the year from early morning until late evening and shift work will be part of your working week as the face of No1 Lounges. Therefore you should be willing to work early mornings (from 03.30) and evening shifts and be prepared to work on a rolling shift pattern to service the needs of the airport’s passengers.
Due to our location within the airport a full 5 year working history in the UK and a clean criminal record is required to allow us to apply for a security ID before your employment commences.
We very much look forward to receiving your application!