You’ll welcome all our guests by name, if they’re regular, making everyone from business people to locals feel like our only guest.
Who are we??
Iconic but accessible. Glamorous but good fun. Prestigious but unpretentious. The Ivy Collection is bringing a touch of The Ivy magic to the rest of London and beyond, with fabulous food you’d happily eat every day and service you’d expect from the best.?
Who are you??
• Current / previous experience?working as Waiter in a?top restaurant or hotel, not necessarily a five star but somewhere known for its service and style?
• A natural leader, you know how to get the best from the floor?team?
• A good communicator, exceptionally friendly and inclusive, even after a long shift?
• Experience in supporting the seamless running of a restaurant by providing excellent guest service?
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team and work on your own initiative?
What’s in it for you??
As well as a chance to add one of the world’s most prestigious names to your CV, you’ll get:?
• Top class training, before the job, and on the job?
• Meals from our menu and discount in all our restaurants??
• Lots of benefits including your uniform, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, a recommend a friend scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets??
• A salary you’ll be hard pressed to beat?
With more restaurants opening next year, The Ivy Collection is your oyster. You could help open a new site. Move to head office. Take on a bigger team. Tell us your plans and we’ll help you get there.?
The Ivy Bath Brasserie will open in the historic bath spa later this summer. Taking over an old bank on the buzzy Milsom Street, the Ivy Bath Brasserie will keep some of the striking banking features in the hall. Our newest brasserie in the West Country will be open 7 days a week, and have 200 covers over 2 floors, plus a stunning 50 seater terrace for the summer months.