A family owned restaurant offers a fine dining concept of British inspired cuisine High quality food alongside an extensive selection of wines.
As Waiter/waitress you will be responsible for a section within the restaurant, ensuring that all guest expectations are exceeded and delivery of a high standard of service.The ideal waiter/waitress will have a unique passion for delivering excellence to the highest standard. They are looking for people who aspire to learn new skills, are loyal, committed and wish to grow and develop within an inspiring culture.
Waiter/waitress main responsibilities:
- To provide a five star experience to the guest.
- Reporting to the Dining Room Management Team you will assist as required in the Dining Room and Bar.
- We operate 5 days per week with Monday and Tuesday Off
- To have experience of previously working as part of a diverse team within a similar environment.
- To have worked in a High end Restaurant or five star establishment with a minimum of two years previous experience.
- To be customer focused with the ability to communicate with senior executives.
- To be confident and have an out-going personality
- To be well groomed and presented
Is a good opportunity for a waiter/waitress who want start a good career.
- Fine Dining