Do you have a current and valid DBS certificate? Struggling to find work to fit around your schedule? Do you need your afternoons free for the school run? Or need to get in a full day’s work whilst still having your morning free?
Whatever your situation, here at Off to Work we have shifts to suit you! We are looking for WAITERS, BARISTAS AND CASHIERS to join our team working in local schools and hospitals on a casual basis. We are completely flexible and you can view all our available shifts on our easy online booking system and app so you only have to sign up to the shifts that you want to do! Manage work around your schedule, easily get shifts local to you and get paid WEEKLY.
On top of our work in schools and hospitals we also have many, many more shifts at exciting and interesting venues across London such as…
- 5* Hotels
- High-profile Events
- Corporate companies, banks and offices
- Iconic sports stadiums
Haven’t worked in hospitality before? No problem! We provide full training to all our team members so you can be confident on shifts in no time. We welcome any level of hospitality experience: if you’re a pro already we have team leader and supervisor positions available as well as opportunities to progress within the company.
So, what are we looking for?
- People with a clean and valid DBS certificate.
- You’re available for an immediate start
- You’re enthusiastic, polite and punctual with personal pride in your work and appearance.
- You’re available to work regular shifts each week.
What’s in it for you?
- Earn up to £12/hr with depending on your role.
- Pay rates starting from £8.78 (£7.83 + £0.95 holiday pay) for over 25’s and from £8.27 (£7.38 + £0.89 holiday pay) for under 25’s, automatically rising to £8.78 after 30 shifts!
- The opportunity for some great TIPS at different venues.
- Weekly pay
- CHOOSE when and where you work - work around your schedule!
- Two FREE FCA accredited courses in Food Safety & Health and Safety.
- Quick progression and the opportunity for further bar & barista training
- Regular and Flexible Work.
- Unlimited friend referrals incentive scheme
- 'Off the Cuff’ rewards for outstanding work
- Annual team awards!
- Easy online booking system
APPLY NOW - send your CV and we’ll be in touch!
You must prove that you are eligible to work in the UK, and must be over 18 due to the service of alcohol.