Job Title: Waitress/Waiter
Location: West Looe
*****APPLICANTS MUST HOLD A DRIVING LICENSE DUE TO LOCATION*****
- DO YOU HAVE A DESIRE TO WORK FOR AN EMPLOYER WHO TRULY DOES VALUE ITS EMPLOYEES?
- DO YOU HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN BEING A WAITER OR A WAITRESS?
- OR IS THIS PERHAPS A LINE OF WORK THAT YOU GENUINELY WOULD LIKE TO GET INTO NOW?
- ARE YOU LOOKING TO DEVELOP A LONG-STANDING CAREER WITH A FANTASTIC BUSINESS WHO REWARD AND DEVELOP HARD-WORKERS?
OUR CLIENT, A BOUTIQUE HOTEL OFFERING FINE DINING AND SPECTACULAR SEAVIEWACCOMODATION THROUGH TO LUXURY COTTAGE ACCOMODATION……
….are looking for well presented, passionate and determined individuals to become a key part of their close-knit team.
The position will involve general day to day duties of:
- Food & Beverage service
- Customer satisfaction
- Restaurant & Bar duties
- Handling of cash & Epos systems
- Phone enquiries.
Ideally, applicants will be able to offer previous experience in a similar role with an understanding of hospitality and a desire to succeed. Applicants without past experience will also be strongly considered.
APPLICANTS MUST BE WELL-PRESENTED DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS WORK
Shifts will be allocated on a weekly rota basis, based on a 40-hour week
Rate: £8.00 Plus Tips
Superb working conditions
Being employed by people who highly value, recognise and reward hard working individuals
Close-knit team and lovely working environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"