Looking for flexible, casual work as a waiter/waitress? Do you love to make people smile? Join our new team in Richmond, Windsor and surrounding areas to experience extraordinary and exciting events!
Calling all experienced waiting and bar staff! Are you looking for flexible, regular work with weekly pay? Do you work to exceptionally high standards? Join Off to Work to get shifts at the most prestigious 5* hotels in the area alongside work at stadiums such as Ascot and Twickenham and lots of stunning high-profile events.
With our app and easy online booking system you only sign up to the shifts that YOU want to do. Our hotel shifts are typically long days meaning you can earn lots of extra cash quickly! We are looking for people who can provide the highest level of service for some very important guests.
So, what are we looking for?
- Experienced Waiters, Waitresses, bar staff & baristas to join our team
- You’re available for an immediate start. (You may even have the chance to work on the evening of your interview!)
- Enthusiastic, polite and punctual people with personal pride in your appearance and work
- You’re passionate about delivering great service as a waiter/waitress and work with consistently high standards
What’s in it for you?
- Immediate work available
- Earn up to £12/hr with depending on your role.
- Pay rates Starting from £8.78 (£7.83 + £0.95 holiday pay) for over 25’s and from £8.27 (£7.38 + £0.89 holiday pay) for under 25’s, automatically rising to £8.78 after 30 shifts! The opportunity for some great TIPS at different venues.
- Weekly pay
- CHOOSE when and where you work - work around your schedule!
- Two FREE FCA accredited courses in Food Safety & Health and Safety.
- Quick progression and the opportunity for further bar & barista training
- Unlimited friend referrals incentive scheme
- 'Off the Cuff’ rewards for outstanding work
- Annual staff awards!
- Easy online booking system
Interested? APPLY NOW! Send us your CV and we’ll be in touch!
You must provide proof that you are eligible to work in the UK and be over 18 due to the service of alcohol.