Want to join a new team of enthusiastic, hard-working people? Get working immediately in our new Richmond office, with weekly pay and flexible hours.
You choose when and where you work through our easy online booking system or via our app - meaning you only sign up for the shifts that want to work!
We are looking for WAITERS, WAITRESSES, BARTENDERS AND BARISTAS to join our brand-new Richmond team.
We work at some pretty amazing venues & events, including…
- Luxury 5* Hotels
- High-profile Events
- Iconic Sports Stadiums.
We are currently growing our brand-new Richmond team but if you want extra work then you can also get work with our London office!
Never worked in hospitality before? Don’t worry about it! We give full training to our team members! Or maybe you’re a hospitality pro and you’ve cleared more plates than I’ve had hot dinners. In that case, great! We also have team leader and head waiter opportunities and ways to progress in the company!
You’re perfect for the role if you…
- Are a people’s person
- love making people smile
- Want to learn new skills in hospitality (then you can show off to your friends that you can open a bottle of wine one handed and clear 5 plates at once - cool, right?)
- A hard worker who loves getting stuck in
- Available to work weekends
Need more convincing? We also offer you…
- Pay rates starting from £7.90 (£7.05 + £0.85 holiday pay) for under 25’s and £8.41 (£7.50 + £0.91 holiday pay) for over 25’s and anyone who has worked over 30 shifts!
- The opportunity for some great TIPS at different venues.
- WEEKLY PAY
- CHOOSE when and where you work.
- Two FREE FCA accredited courses in Food Safety & Health and Safety.
- Quick progression and the opportunity for further bar & barista training
- Unlimited friend referrals incentive scheme
- 'Off the Cuff’ rewards for outstanding work
- Annual staff awards!
- Easy online booking system
Interested? APPLY NOW! If this sounds like you we want to hear from you! Send us your CV and we’ll be in touch!
You must be over the age of 18 due to the service of alcohol and be able to prove your right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job