So the snow has finally cleared, spring is on the horizon and it’s time to get Off to Work!
Hopefully you’ve recovered from the big Christmas spend and now you want to start saving for your summer holidays!
Are you looking for flexible work whilst still being able to get lots of hours? Want to get paid weekly?
Off to Work is just the ticket!
Here at Off to Work, we have work available at some of the most prestigious hotels in London including the Ritz, the Savoy, the Mandarin Oriental and many more! With our easy online booking system you can pick and choose which shifts suit you!
Our hotel shifts are typically long days meaning you can earn lots of extra cash quickly! We are looking for people who can provide the highest level of service for some very important guests!
We are looking for Waiters & Waitresses - Immediate work available, PAID WEEKLY!Rates start from £8.41/hr (£7.50 + £0.91 holiday pay) for over 25s and from £7.90/hr (£7.05 + £0.85 holiday pay) for under 25’s, automatically rising to £8.41/hr (£7.50 + holiday pay) after 30 shifts! Our rates go up to £12 per hour depending on the role!
No waiting experience necessary, full hospitality training provided. We hire the attitude and train the skills! Regular & flexible hours available
- Available for an immediate start?
- Looking to work long hours and earn lots of money?
- Flexible with your start & finish times?
- Extremely hard working, with personal pride in your appearance and work?
- Passionate about delivering great service as a waiter /waitress?
If that sounds like a bit of you & you are excited at the prospect of experiencing the extraordinary, then apply now J
What’s in it for you?
- Choose where you work. Choose when you work!
- Weekly pay!
- Quick progression and the opportunity for further training
- Unlimited friend referrals incentive scheme
- 'Off the Cuff’ rewards for outstanding work
- Annual staff awards!
- Easy online booking system
- Two FREE courses in Health and Food Safety.
You must provide proof that you are eligible to work in the UK. You must be over 18 due to the service of alcohol.