The successful Room Service Waiter / Waitress will be passionate about delivering excellent service. They will have an outgoing personality with an ability to build rapport with all our colleagues and guests. They will be motivated and a forward thinker whose desire is to be innovative to continually improve all aspects of service delivery. The successful Room Service Waiter / Waitress will demonstrate initiative and imagination to ensure the consistent delivery of exceptional standards of product and service.
Main duties include:
- to be responsible for preparing and serving of guest orders
- to be responsible for checking, refilling and cleaning of the Mini Bars
- to take over duties from the previous shift
- to clear rooms of trays and trolleys
- to place VIP gifts in rooms
- work in the restaurant, terrace and bar as required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'