We are looking for an exceptional waiter to come and join our team in Canary Wharf,
We serve fresh, British, seasonal ingredients developed into simple well balanced dishes, full of flavour and colour.
We offer a range of menus, from our all day a la carte, to our set tasting menus for special occasions. We also have an excellent wine collection, and fabulous windows for you to enjoy the view whilst enjoying your food.
Ideally we are looking for friendly, personable staff who are keen to work in a strong well developed team, offering informed and high quality service to all guests at all times. This role will also require the right candidate to work well within a team and also to work independently.
- Open 7 am - 11pm Monday to Friday
- Closed: Saturday and Sunday
- Working in a small dedicated team
- Offering Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- 45 Hours per week
- £7.5 basic per hour + High Tronc
- Immediate Start
- High standards of customer service
- Well-presented and great can do attitude
- Passionate about developing within a team
- Work benefits - such as free gym membership
- Previous experience in a waiting position
You will be rewarded for your hard work and dedication through on-site training, reasonable progression in your career and an energetic, well organised, team work environment. You will also paid a very competitive wage of up to £7.5 per hour + HIGH TRONC.
If this sounds like you then send your CV in today!!
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Immediate Start
- Central London
- Monday to Friday