WE ARE HIRING!
Want to grab the opportunity to work at Windsor Racecourse this year?
We would like to take you on board to work with us for the 2018 Windsor Races season and be part of our exclusive events team. We will be recruiting staff for the full season which will be kicking off in May 2018.
Roles available this year
- Retail cashiers
- Catering assistants
- MUST BE 18+
- Being able to describe and demonstrate knowledge of a range of wines desirable but not essential
- Engaging, enthusiastic and motivated
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Well presented, punctual and reliable
- Continually strives to exceed customer expectations and provide legendary experiences
- You will be given all necessary training and be a part of a leading hospitality team with plenty of career advancement opportunities
Rates of pay
- Earn between £8.30-8.80ph inc holiday pay as these events start after April (minimum wage increases)
- Weekly pay - directly into your bank account
Dress Code (FOH roles)
- Black smart shirt
- Black smart trousers
- Black smart leather shoes
- Tattoos covered
- No nail varnish
Ideally you will have previous experience in the Catering/Hospitality field with a 'can do attitude' and a helpful, outgoing personality.
If you are looking for a job at Ascot and/or Windsor to work alongside your studies or for summer work then get in touch by clicking on the 'APPLY NOW'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job