Full-time, Contract, Permanent
To £60K Basic. £120K+ OTE (Uncapped) + £4200 Travel Allowance
Home based opportunity.
This is a truly unique opportunity to join a rapidly expanding education technology company who are shaping the future of mobile engagement within education with cloud-based solutions that deliver intuitive interfaces and user-friendly experiences.
They strive to find new ways to learn, connect and create meaningful change in the way higher education establishments communicate with and support students throughout their college/university journey.
With office in four countries they are now looking to capitalise on some early success in the UK by hiring a VP Sales.
This early entry opportunity in the UK offers genuine scope to be a key player in the UK growth of this organisation and all the benefits that come with that.
Location: Home Based, UK
The VP Sales, working with another UK based individual, will be responsible for supporting business development activities which contribute to the achievement of the annual revenue plan. This individual will also have responsibility for helping identify buying cycles, pending purchasing decisions, technology spending plans, decision-makers and systems in use for Further and Higher Education institutions.
Experience of selling into Further and Higher Education institutions is critical. Partnering with a range of colleges and universities, experience in the space is paramount to your ability to come up to speed quickly. Furthermore, deep experience in the human capital management space should allow the candidate to understand the market, client needs and identify sales opportunities. As a focused listener and confident presenter, the individual must be a natural at presenting to an array of audiences and comfortable overseeing and negotiating complex client contracts.
A willingness to explore social media outreach and blogging would also help to drive brand recognition in the UK.
- This is a hunter-focused sales role
- Leverage your further and higher education knowledge to open new opportunities and lead sales.
- Develop and manage sales lead generation campaigns including support for inbound inquiries
- Identify and meet key decision-makers for prospective accounts
- Consultatively determine the optimal solution for prospective accounts
- Prepare value analysis reports to substantiate the value of our product
- Deliver product demos to prospective accounts
- Prepare proposals for prospective accounts
- Oversee the management of new business relationships and ensure an effective handover to our Client Delivery Team
- Identify prospective sales targets within market segments
- Coordinate marketing activities including presentations and conferences
- Support internal RFP/ITT and proposal generation process
- Regular interaction with Marketing, Product, and Professional Services departments
- Maintain accurate and timely administrative responsibilities relevant to the position
- Adhere to company policies and procedures for proper execution of compliance, training, and regulatory duties
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum of 5 years of successful sales experience in Further and Higher Education
- Success selling SaaS solutions
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in all aspects of Microsoft Office is preferred
- Proficiency in using a CRM
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job