Our client, a large international bank based in City of London urgently require a VP Operations Support Manager to join their Department on a permanent basis. This role is new, and reflects the continued growth of the business in London.Responsibilities of the VP Operations Support Manager will include:
- Act as liaison point for regional offices acting as their first point of escalation should an item continue unsettled and for new projects that include Operations Support.
- Assist sections in the central branch offices to improve workflow from customer support and control perspective.
- Manage the Customer Service and Control Groups within Operations Support.
- Supervise the provision of customer service, payment investigations and daily Cash Management Services for EMEA customers along with providing domestic UK Banking services for Corporate customers holding accounts.
- Oversee the delivery of the daily reconciliation of Nostro and sub ledger accounts confirming the appropriate escalation of outstanding items.
- Responsible to train staff in the Customer Service and Control Groups
- Act as contact point for operational matters linked to our Nostro relationships.
- Be a self-motivated team player with Forward thinking and self-assured in challenging existing processes where advances or enhanced controls are essential.
- Demonstrates a practical attitude and takes the initiative to deliver high quality levels of service to both the Bank’s internal and external customers.
- Displays professional sureness when interfacing with internal or external stakeholders on subject matters concerning their own business stream.