Software Architect, London (£65k- £75k).
Corus Consultancy are looking for a Software Architect for our client based in London. This is a permanent position with an immediate start.
Ideally you have built search architecture, been involved in news/media/user generated content/ads, and also know how to scale fast-growing user apps,websites and browser extensions. This is essential to build out the content verification network and platform. You are primarily a software architect with background in building huge scalable systems with lots of users. You also know how to build software securely that can sit behind firewalls with huge enterprise backends. You can build a technical team. You can make the right choices on how to architect. You also have the ability to run DevOps.
- You have experience in deploying and managing servers in an automated way including database migrations and rollbacks of failed deploys and /or database changes. [Required]
- You have experience in orchestrating services architecture in the cloud.
- This includes deciding ways in which services interact and optimizing these interactions as the provisioned software changes [Required]
- You have experience (auto) scaling the infrastructure around a set of services according to demand / load [Required]
- You have experience setting up infrastructure that monitors the behaviour of applications [Required]
- You know how to set up Python server infrastructure [Required]
Python, C++, Java, C#, Ruby, Infrastructure, C, Puppet, Chef, DataWarehouse, Load Balancing, Mesos, AWS/EC2/ELB/S3/DynamoDB, Servers,New Relic, Virtualization - Linux Containers, Docker, Ansible, Google Cloud Platform, PagerDuty, POSIX API, AWS CloudFormation.
If you have the experience required, please apply now.