VP, Marketing - SaaS Start-up (Includes equity)
We are currently recruiting a VP, Marketing for a Start-up SaaS business. They have recently gone through a succesful seed round of funding and are looking somebody to help them scale fast. Reporting directly into the CEO, you will work closely with sales and account management stakeholders to help deliver growth targets.
- Develop and execute marketing and communications plans for products and services with clearly defined value propositions.
- Build and drive the vision of the product for both external and internal audiences/stakeholders, ensuring continued success worldwide.
- Be responsible for putting together creative campaigns, initiatives and content to engage with prospects and clients through both online and offline channels.
- Deliver qualified leads by developing and managing the digital marketing strategy.
- Manage PPC, SEO and the attribution of marketing channels via the Salesforce and Hubspot CRM systems.
- Manage industry conferences and events including the selection, registration, logistics and measurement of ROI.
- Proven marketing experience, growing a B2B SaaS business across any sector, such as tech, eCommerce, media, fintech, edtech, healthtech, finance, travel, marketplaces, etc.
- Ideally have worked in a VC/PE backed organisation.
- Very strong numerical and analytical skill to measure activity and drive performance.
- A strong working knowledge of marketing tools including email campaign, social media management. • Hands on experience with Google Analytics/ Adwords
- Strong team management experience.
- Direct Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- B2B Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'