VP Level -Private Equity Coverage Global Relationship Manager
Reed have been requested by a French Investment Bank to recruit a VP Level UK Private Equity Coverage Global Relationship Manager. The successful candidate will work in Global Coverage Organisation reporting to the Head of UK Private Capital Group Coverage. This role will be London based (Flex working). Salary range is £75k - £90k base.
* Within the Global Coverage & Investment Banking Department, the Private Capital Group coverage team is accountable for strengthening the Group's relationships with leading Private Equity and Infrastructure funds clients based in Europe and abroad, as well as their portfolio companies (small to large caps). The team is a global network of professionals based in key financial hubs (London, New York, Hong Kong, Paris, etc.).
* The UK Private Equity Coverage works with the Head of Private Coverage Group UK in strengthening bank's relationships and contact with a portfolio of private equity clients, including the marketing of the full range of the bank's products and capabilities, and the co-ordination of contacts between product specialists and clients on a global basis. London based role, with scope of action Global and regular travel to support local teams on pitches.
* Key responsibilities of this role include origination of revenue generation in Debt products (leverage finance, transaction banking, and other capital market instruments) as well as advisory (M&A and Equity Capital Markets); the optimisation of client profitability through efficient use of the Bank's balance sheet; monitoring credit risk; and ensuring effective cross selling of the Bank's various product lines utilising the bank's international network capabilities. The overall aim is to become a core relationship bank within the clients' inner circle of banks where this leads to a profitable overall relationship.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent (with focus on Economics, Banking, Finance)
* Sound understanding of accounting and corporate credit analysis
* An in-depth knowledge of Private Equity Sector, and of the main clients and market participants
* A proven understanding and track record in originating, cross-selling and delivering the bank's products, and in particular investment banking solutions, Capital Markets and Structured Finance
* Track record and capacity to represent the bank and its capabilities to the senior management of important clients
* Proven experience in developing a good network of relationships with senior management and key stakeholders at large UK-based firms
* Strong track record of originating transactions with this client sector
* Previous experience in the Private Equity sector - Preferred
* Fluent English is a prerequisite; French speaker strongly preferred to some degree as there will allot of interaction with French speakers.
If you have the experience in European Private Equity Funds - Accounts - strong experience in Leverage Finance, M&A, Corporate Leverage funds please contact me ASAP at
- leveraged Finance
- Private Equity related Transactions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'