VP Finance 1st finance hire - SaaS startup
VP Finance (1 st finance hire) – SaaS startup
£90/100k + share options
Hybrid working model (City + WFH)
Talentedge are exclusively partnering with a very exciting SaaS startup on their first finance hire, reporting directly into the CEO.
With an international roster of clients ranging from fellow startups through to globally recognised brands, as well as projecting an increase in ARR 4x in 2022 as well as trebling headount, this is an incredibly exciting time to join.
In what is the first finance hire for the business, you will be a data-led and operationally focussed individual who is capable of steering this company through Series C (Q4 2022), international expansion and beyond.
- Build a finance function, fit to support fast-track international scale and expansion
- Lead on company-wide planning, strategy and investor relations
- Own KPI analysis (both financial and non financial), generating meaningful insights to support business decision making
- Partner the CEO on future investment rounds
- Create business cases to support commercial decision making, including geographical expansion and potential new product launches
- Operate as a trusted business partner to the CEO, Board and Investors
- Have responsibility for statutory compliance and board reporting
- Hire a Finance Manager within the first 4 weeks, who in turn will build their own team beneath
- Qualified accountant with rapid-scale, VC backed scaleup experience
- Experience as a Finance Director / VP Finance within a scaleup (Series B+)
- Recognised Finance Lead / Director, who is a strong business partner to the CEO/Founder
- Analytical, mathematical and data driven in approach, with advanced Excel and financial modelling skills. Ability to use data analytics tools is a must
- Experienced with building best-in-class finance functions, including people/systems/processes
- Strong people management skills, including advising, challenging and influencing stakeholders (CEO/Founder, Board, Investors)
Please get in touch ASAP!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'