Voyage Prive offer their members unforgettable getaways at unbelievable prices, and the Voyage Prive Customer Service Associate would be a seamless stage in a customer journey that puts members first and at the heart of everything they do. With exclusive offers and Voyage Prive negotiators sourcing and releasing the best deals, Voyage Prive members are guaranteed a high-end customer service experience to match their luxurious getaway; this guarantee would form the basis and commitment of all your interactions with Voyage Prive members.
Voyage Privé provide a premium service, and we are looking for associates to match their customers' expectations. A people first focus is at the heart of everything we do, and we encourage our associates to actively engage with their customers and career alike. Providing a first class service with always be at the forefront of your actions, and the following attributes would consolidate this high end service. The successful candidate will possess the below:
- Highly professional, articulate and personable customer service aptitude
- Excellent spoken English
- Experience in the travel or tourism sector
- Entirely accurate spelling and grammar skills in all written communications and CRM usage to further the high-end image of the brand, ensuring high levels of written productivity
- Ability to strike instant rapport with all members and continue to build on relationship to guarantee customer loyalty and retention
- Capacity to act fast and resolve all queries, questions and/or complaints of first call, providing the customer with instant resolutions
- Keen interest in both the travel and luxury industries, which would be demonstrated in ability to pick up work streams and sector based language quickly
- Commercially astute and level headed in complex situations.
Providing fantastic service to Voyage Prive members is at the heart of everything we do, whether a member is calling to get more details on a prospective getaway or emailing to find out a bit more about their existing booking, or simply wanting to get some recommendations on what are the best sites to see in the area of their destination. The environment is fast paced and dynamic whilst ensuring the member is the sole focus of each individual task. Dealing with customers in an empathetic, personable and professional manner at all times will make each stage of the member's holiday effortless. Responsibilities will vary (and adapt to the needs of our members) but will primarily include:
- Deal with customers via telephone, email and other communication outlets, delivering firs-class customer service in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Resolve all queries/complaints within remit without escalation, taking complete ownership of that customer and promoting positive outcomes for all customers
- Effectively and proactively administer all systems with accurate and up to date customer information
- Support other colleagues during busy periods to ensure all service level agreements are fulfilled, ensuring a team centric environment.