Are you looking for a challenging role within an incredible Charity where you can really make a difference?
Our client began operations in 2007 and every day the crew provide an efficient, prompt response to road traffic collisions, sporting accidents, collapses, and many other incidents throughout Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.
The Charity’s offices are based in Nursling. It is a busy and friendly team and they agree that it is a fantastic place to work. The continued success of the Charity relies on the on-going support provided by their many volunteers and so this is a crucial role within the organisation.
The Volunteering Administrator role:
The successful Volunteering Administrator will support the Volunteering Team Leader with all administration that relates to the recruitment and retention of their fantastic volunteers.
The main responsibilities
- Maintaining volunteer records on a CRM system
- Assisting in maintaining relationships with current volunteers
- Monitoring the applications of volunteers including contacting references
- Assisting with finding volunteers to man events and to plan event rotas
- Induction preparation (and post-induction administration)
- Producing ID badges for volunteers
- Assisting with the organisation of volunteer specific events
- Formatting volunteer newsletters
The ideal Volunteering Administrator:
- Excellent IT skills, especially in MS Office
- A people person
- Enthusiastic and confident
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to be patient but assertive in certain situations
- The ability to see every situation and person as unique
- Excellent telephone skills
- Previous experience of using a CRM package
Experience of working with volunteers or in a HR administration role would be beneficial.
If you would like to apply for this Volunteering Administrator position, please click APPLY below to register your interest.
A full job description is available on request.
Salary: £18,000 - £19,000 per annum (DOE)
Hours of Work: Full-time
Closing date - 15/02/2018
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.