Job Title: Volunteer Manager - Charity Sector
Location: Near Braintree, Essex
Salary: £25,000 to £27,000
A Volunteer Manager is required by my client to develop and deliver the charity's Volunteer strategy for the trust.
The Role of Volunteer Manager
- To recruit, train, support and manage the charity's volunteers across all areas.
- To work closely with the Fundraising Managers to ensure community activity targets are being met and delivered
- To regularly liaise with the all Retail Managers to ensure retail volunteers are kept up to date with volunteer news.
- Develop and deliver the annual recruitment programme, working closely with local volunteer centres and organisations
- Build and maintain relationships with volunteer agencies
- Carry out volunteer reviews
- Produce a quarterly volunteer newsletter
- Work closely with the fundraising teams to ensure volunteer activity supports objectives
To be successful for the role of Volunteer Manager
- A highly motivated, income focused individual
- Have a "Can-do" attitude and is flexible and trustworthy
- Confident public speaker who is able to communicate with a wide variety of audiences
- Highly organised and efficient in managing workload
- Able to build strong long lasting relationships
- Good knowledge of Essex & Herts
- Able to work out of offices in Essex and Herts
- Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle
The package for the role of Volunteer Manager
£25,000 to £27,000
To apply, please call Lucy Fowler at RecruitAbility or follow the onscreen instructions quoting reference RA12100
- well organised
- public speaking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"