DO YOU WANT A REWARDING JOB WHERE YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE? IF YOU DO, DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS POSITION!
Kameo Recruitment is advertising for a Volunteer Manager, on behalf of their Client, an established and highly reputable social enterprise, based in Central Cambridge. You will develop and manage the volunteer programme, where you will build relationships with local organisations and individual volunteers, ensuring their skills are utilised within the best area. Our client makes a huge difference with the work that they carry out and you would be joining an organisation where you will be able to contribute to this. This position is a truly fantastic opportunity and would suit someone who is highly organised, able to communicate effectively at all levels and has a proactive approach. If this is you, please continue reading for further details;
PART TIME AND FLEXIBLE WORKING ARRANGEMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
Duties & Responsibilities of the Volunteer Manager:
- Manage, develop and implement the Volunteer Programme, including recruitment and retention of volunteers.
- Link volunteers to activities that match their skills, experience and interests
- Identify potential improvements to the Volunteer programme and work with all stakeholders to implement
- Raise awareness of the role of volunteers and their impact both internally and externally and ensure appropriate recognition of the Volunteer community
- Develop and implement volunteer inductions and ongoing training that informs and inspires volunteers, helping them to understand the organisation and their role
- Support and train volunteer coordinators in our partner companies to develop their skills and increase their ability to support and develop their employee volunteers
- Define the volunteer resources required and plan accordingly
- Develop and implement systems, policies and structures to provide support for volunteers that enables them to work effectively
- Celebrate volunteer achievements e.g. long service and Annual Awards. Identify new opportunities to celebrate volunteers and raise awareness of their activities and impact.
- Manage budgets and resources related to the Volunteer Programme
- Keep up-to-date with legislation, policy and funding related to volunteering
- Manage the volunteer database and database integrity. Coordinate the requirements and implementation for continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate will have experience within the volunteering sector and will have the ability to travel within a c. 50-mile radius of Cambridge.
Our client has a fantastic culture and they take pride in offering a supportive, fun environment, along with a great benefits package.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
Our promise - To offer you an honest, reliable and friendly service.
Kameo Recruitment is advertising on behalf of our client and your CV will be passed directly to them for screening. They will contact you if they feel that you are suitable for this position, within 5 working days.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'