Become a volunteer Mentor for Language Learners and have your board and lodging in beautiful hotels covered. Visit Malta, Prague, Budapest, Dublin, Krakow and many more this summer. Optionally, become a qualified TEFL teacher in weeks using an AngloTEFL Scholarship!
As an English speaker, you stay in one of our beautiful venues in Malta, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Ireland or England for 1 to 8 weeks and help European students improve their English through a series of conversations and fun-packed activities. You are not a formal teacher, you are a partner for conversation while having a multicultural experience.
The position is on a voluntary basis. All board and lodging is paid for, all you have to do is show up and talk in your native language! Not only will this look great on your CV, it is a great chance to explore another country, become more well travelled, meet great new friends, and of course having fun all the while!
What we offer
- Free accommodation in beautiful venues across Europe
- Full board during your stay - great local food.
- Free city tours in multiple cities: Prague, Budapest, Dublin, Krakow, La Valetta, and more
- An accredited TEFL-qualification (optional with 3 week long programmes)
- Meet new friends - an opportunity to connect with people from 20+ countries
- Build your CV
- Become more well travelled
- Have loads of fun!
- High School GCSE's
- No previous work experience required
- Be a Native English Speaker / Native level of English
- 18 year old +
- Active participation in all fun-packed activities and conversations during the week.
- Conversing in English, not teaching. That's it!
Join more than 8000 people from all over the world for an experience this year.
Pick an amazing picturesque venue for yourself, and apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'