You will be someone who is passionate about designing and delivering simple solutions to larger problems.
You’ll be working closely with the Service Operations and DevOps.
As a Senior Solution Architect specialising in VOIP and network solutions from an infrastructure and support tooling perspective, you will be working as part of a wider architecture team leading the delivery of the enterprise platform / tooling architecture (high level and low level) designing for:
• Support for corporate, divisional and architectural goals and direction
• Voice and data communication within the Retail group
As this is a junior leadership position, you will also be responsible for developing and mentoring other, less senior, architects.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Good understanding of enterprise architecture and patterns in use
• Good Stakeholder and Networking skills
• An up-to-date understanding of a specialist technology base which includes:
Knowledge and experience of designing VOIP solutions (Skype)
Knowledge and experience of network and infrastructure design
Knowledge and experience of Wireless technologies (ideally Cisco or Aruba)
• Strong analysis and design skills with a mind for problem solving
• Demonstrable experience of delivering secure network designs, preferably in a large company network
Up to 20% Annual Bonus Scheme
25 Days Holiday with the Option to Purchase Additional Days
Staff Discounts and extra benefits!
Savings Plan Option
Cycle to Work Scheme
Child Care Vouchers
Season Ticket Loan
Paid Sickness/Family leave
If you are interested then please click apply today!
Alternatively if you know anyone suitable then do get in touch with Jas
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business