Location: London E8 (a 2 minute walk from over ground Dalston Junction-Hackney)
Salary: £25K + bonus scheme + pension + 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
Job type: Permanent / Full time
Are you interested in working for the innovative specialist in property management and property development? Then this is your opportunity to join the founding father of the Vacant Property Management model in the UK.
In Europe the company are the market leader in (vacant) property management and property development. they operate from offices in 7 different countries and we will add two more countries in 2018! Their operations run via 4 business units: Property Management, HighTech-security services, Property Development and Maintenance Services.
We are working hard on managing the growth of our UK organisation. You will join a team of young professionals of property managers, guardian managers, quality assurance staff and sales staff. For us it is all about Work Hard & Play hard, with an office located in the trendy Dalston Hackney area, London’s most liveable borough!!
They are looking for a self-motivated and pro-active Voids & Lettings Officer to join our team in London.
You will be responsible for allocating the generated leads (potential occupants) for property viewings either from the office or from the location that needs to be managed and deliver an excellent service for the success of the business.
Key accountabilities and measures;
- To play an active role within the team, focusing on delivering a positive experience to our customers and maximizing Camelot’s income,
- Focus on delivering the optimal conversions from leads into contracts through efficient and customer driven allocation of the available rooms that we have under offer.
- To offer excellent customer service to the existing B-2-C clients.
- To work effectively with colleagues across all departments so that you are confident in providing advice on day-to-day allocations, housing options, transfers, and tenure types.
- To understand thoroughly the Camelot policy principles and operational procedures, as well as legislation and regulation relating to Guardians Licenses.
- To ensure that the allocation of properties is appropriate, timely, and properly assessed to understand any potential risk on the individual, the community and Camelot.
- To maintain vetting records and databases and collate and analyse legal and statistical information.
Skills and Experience;
- The successful candidate will have/be;
- Educated to GSCE standard and/or relevant professional qualification
- Experience working in a housing or property security environment (desirable)
- Experience managing own workload to deadlines
- Experience delivering excellent customer service
- Good knowledge of tenancy law is desirable
All prospective employees must pass a background check.
Please Note: When applying for one of our vacancies, we will create a private application on our website so that the employer can view and respond to you. If you would like to update or remove your CV from our website, you can login and delete it at any time. We will send you login details when the application is made.
- Customer Driven
- Young Professionals
- Property Managers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job