Based in West London, the successful candidate must have considerable managerial experience, and be comfortable taking responsibility for all stages of the lettings and allocations process.
They will be supporting the leadership and management delivery of the Council's Allocations Policy, ensure best use of stock across all tenures within the borough, provide a tenure blind lettings service and discharging the Council's statutory duties.
They must also be able to demonstrate:
* A commitment to customer service and valuing diversity.
* A proven understanding and solid experience of current housing legislation: security of tenure, housing eligibility.
* Experience of supporting the leadership and management delivery of an efficient and professional end to end void management service, in order to minimise costs and rental loss of empty properties.
* Experience of supporting the Head of Lettings & Acquisitions Service in delivering the Housing Transformation Plan and objectives.
* The ability to be responsible for the council's clients system management functions for the allocation of housing.
* Being responsible for making informed decisions within a short period of time on financial spending.
* Ability to develop relationships and report against team performances is also required.
Only applicants who feel they meet this criteria need apply for this position.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job