Based in Twickenham
£25,000 to £27,000 per annum
Temp - Perm
Our Client, a large social housing maintenance firm, is looking for an experienced Voids Administrator to work within an exciting team based in Ealing. The successful candidate must be efficient & organised with the ability to prioritise own work load. You must also be a great team player with an enthusiastic and proactive approach to meeting deadlines and budgets even when facing difficulties. You must have an excellent telephone manner with the ability to converse confidently with trades operatives, contractors and housing association employees.
As a Voids Administrator, your duties will include:
- Liaising with tenants in regards to maintenance and repairs issues
- Planning repairs work for pre and post inspection
- Booking appointments for multi trade operatives to attend and following repairs works through to completion
- Ensuring Voids works are carried out within the given timescale
- Liaising with Supervisor, management and operatives in order to ensure works are completed within the given timescale
- Processing correspondence, complaints and members enquiries, by recording letters received; send out acknowledgement and distribute to all relevant officers
Previous proven experience of scheduling repairs work for multi trade operatives, ideally within the social housing sector is essential for this role.