Vocational / Employability Tutor - Gillingham
You will be required to provide teaching, learning and assessment across our Skills Support for the Unemployed, delivering vocational and employability qualifications
Duties and responsibilities:
- Effective interpretation of a range of initial assessment and diagnostic tools.
- Devising Learner Journeys/Action Plans taking into consideration various learning styles and individual learner needs.
- Developing schemes of work and lesson plans as well as contributing to the on-going creation and development of new and innovative training materials/resources.
- Delivering accredited and non accredited vocational qualifications (eg employability, retail, customer service)
- Liaising with colleagues to offer learners the best possible progression route for further education, apprenticeships and employment.
- Achieving a minimum of Grade 2 in all internal and external inspections, monitoring visits and observations.
- Achieving minimum retention rate of 90% and success rate of 90% for accredited qualifications.
- Supporting the administration of the learning aims.
- Contributing to the enrolment of new learners if required.
- Attending curriculum working groups where necessary
- Administrating and completing paperwork associated with programme within required timescales.
- Keeping up to date with any awarding organisation changes and requirements
- Experience working in a teaching and learning environment - supported by a qualification such as PTTLs or equivalent
- Experience running creative workshops, particularly those around job search, employability skills, career development and confidence building
- The ability to work in a target orientated environment and achieve required measures of success and quality
- Experience in the delivery and assessment of accredited qualifications in the field of employability, vocational training and career development
- Mathematics and English qualifications at Level 2 or above
- A formal assessing qualification such as an A1 or TAQA
- Experience delivering accredited and non accredited vocational qualifications such as customer service and retail, employability
"Office Assistant jobs in London"