Visually Impaired Teachers and Teaching Assistants Required in North Lincolnshire
Have you worked with visually impaired students?
Are you a qualified Teacher or Teaching Assistant?
Do you hold a level 2 minimum Braille qualification?
Principal Resourcing are currently working in conjunction with on one of our many partnership services within the North Lincolnshire Council and looking to recruit for a number of qualified Teacher’s and Support Assistant’s to support students who are visually impaired.
You will be required to teach and support the visually impaired students across both Primary and Secondary schools in North Lincolnshire, planning for the student’s transition into the school setting.
The service will provide full support and works on a pprovides teaching programmes for Braille, touch typing and use of magnification and screen reading software to meet individual student’s needs.
All positions are to start in September 2018 until the end of the current academic year and will be a mix of full and part time roles.
The candidate will be required to:
- Have experience of supporting children who have a visual impairment.
- Be able to read and teach Braille.
- Hold a relevant qualification in Braille (Level 2 minimum)
- Teachers are required to hold QTS.
- Proven track record of working in a school setting.
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and a desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- 'Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
- Assistant Teaching
- Visually Impaired
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"