£ Competitive + Benefits
Our client is a regional Law Firm with offices on the South Coast and London. The firm is now looking to recruit a Visulafiles Developer to work from their Bournemouth offices.
As a Visualfiles Developer you will be working as a key part of the existing development team, you will assist in the design, development, testing, and maintenance of the applications that supports the firm and ensure that all development of co-ordinated work is completed to a high standard, within agreed timeframes, providing regular and accurate updates as you go.
Responsibilities for the Visualfiles Developer role:
- Liaising with the relevant areas of the business to ensure solutions are built to agreed standards
- Planning, allocating and carrying out work as part of a team and individually against set objectives and targets
- Administer the firm's various Practice and Case Management Systems, (in particular Visualfiles), including account and permission administration.
- Maintaining the firm's existing applications, analysing user problems and delivering solutions.
- Log issues requiring escalation with the relevant supplier and manage them through to resolution.
- Manage the process and implementation of change requests to the Practice and Case Management Systems.
- Evaluating, re-engineering and improving efficiency of existing applications.
- Develop reports as specified by the business, using the appropriate tools available.
- To ensure documentation is created and maintained for current systems and all system developments.
This Visualfiles Developer position is based in Bournemouth and pays a Competitive salary plus benefits.