A brilliant opportunity has arisen within a rapidly expanding business for a Visual Merchandiser. In this role you will need to lead and excel in retail merchandising, ensuring a consistent brand message across all retail touch points. You should be analytical and be an excellent communicator, as you will required to give in store brand training on the products. There are some brilliant opportunities within the company to grow and all training will be provided.
The position is predominantly based in their Head Office; however, flexible and home working will be required. There may be occasional travel to their Northamptonshire distribution centre and some international travel.
Responsibilities of the Visual Merchandiser
* Direct and support key retailer's in store presence
* Provide retail staff with the company's brand training
* Generate and communicate retail sales reports to internal stakeholders
* Monitor and communicate retail branch stock levels
* Attend European trade shows
* Support instore training days and events
* Provide excellent customer service, relationship building and demonstration of products and benefits to targeted retailers
* Develop and maintain head office showroom
Skills Required for the Visual Merchandiser
* Proven abilities to take initiative and innovate
* Excel to intermediate level
* Sage 200
* Merchandising and in store display experience an advantage
* UK resident, clean drivers' licence, UK/EU passport holder or able to work in the UK under permit
* Fluent English - verbal and written
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'