**A rare opportunity for an immediately available Visual Merchandiser with previous experience working within a luxury brand**
JOB ROLE: Visual Merchandiser
JOB TYPE: Temporary
COMPANY: Luxury Cosmetic
HOURS: 09.00 am- 17.30pm
LOCATION: West End, London
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Ensure smooth and timely delivery of all visual merchandising and store design elements required by brands expansion and existing doors maintenance
- In coordination with UK and EMEA Sales Managers- and US global team- partner with retailers, buying and merchandising teams to provide VM support/execution in new doors, existing doors, pop up spaces
- Develop, own and manage the EMEA/APAC database of all stores with images and necessary details (dimensions, lightboxes etc.)
- Liaise with suppliers to create prototypes, mock-ups and final product for regional projects
- Partner with external suppliers/shop fitters in the provision of counter maintenance to an exceptional level with issues resolved swiftly
- Occasionally support APAC distributors with ad hoc requests
- Preparing presentations and reports for key leadership meetings/visits
- Preparation and support to key doors for quarterly board visits
- Work with the Creative team in the US to understand the global merchandising guidelines in order to understand where adaptation for the local market is required.
- Work closely with the global team to get all necessary assets to implement global vision in local markets on time for launches and door openings
- Build relationships with external suppliers and host stores to ensure effective coordination of VM activity is taking place
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- A high level of organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- A positive, proactive approach to the role with the ability to create solutions and resolve issues quickly
- Experience using Photoshop is essential
- Strong administration skills, including, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & Word.
- An understanding of luxury brands & retail
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges
- Self-motivated, energetic and dynamic individual
Advertised by Office Angels Oxford Street Branch. If you would like to apply for this role then please EMAIL your CV to quoting reference HB/SK/2106
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"