Zachary Daniels are currently partnering with one the UK's top fashion retailers for the recruitment of a Visual Merchandiser to work in their head office in Manchester.
We want a VM who is able to create and develop amazing visual displays that are going to draw customers in and fully showcase our client's range. With a background in Visual Merchandising you will be able to use your creative skills to ensure the customers have an amazing shopping experience.
As a Visual Merchandiser you will be able to work with the Store Management team to coach colleagues to ensure merchandising best practice across the store.
Key duties and responsibilities as a Visual Merchandiser:
- Develop in store visual merchandising standards and produce updated guidelines each season
- Use the Head Office mockshop to create commercial monthly updates including step-by-step window installation guides, POS implementation guides, and merchandising updates.
- Work with the marketing team by providing VM support for new store openings, store events and trade exhibitions
- Help set up the display stands and ensure the products are displayed correctly
- Take an inquisitive approach to gaining and broadening knowledge of product range, product technologies, market knowledge and competitors
- Work with the retail Marketing Manager to understand the in-store budget strategy for the year
What we want in the ideal Visual Merchandiser:
- The ideal candidate will have a relevant degree e.g. marketing, fashion promotion
- Minimum 3 years experience of visual merchandising in a multi-site clothing retailer or department store
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation skills, copywriting, briefing
- Commercial approach
- Creative, innovative and aesthetic flair
- Role involves bending and lifting to construct and dismantle bulky unitary and POS
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Knowledge of outdoor market and technical clothing and footwear would be advantageous
- Role involves frequent travel and will require long hours at peak times such as new store launches, trade shows and product launches
- Driving licence and passport are essential
If you are looking to branch out and use your visual merchandising skills then we are very keen to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"