Reporting to Visual Merchandising & Brand Champion Manager UK and Ireland
Overall Purpose of Role
To be responsible for consistent high quality VM execution throughout key wholesale accounts and Barbour Retail stores within the Midlands and Ireland area, including window scheme roll outs, instore displays and stock merchandising. These executions must be in line with the brand standards, vision and values to achieve company objectives and you will be expected to work collaboratively with the National Account Managers and VM manager on training and reporting of activity in your area.
- Maintain constant VM standards across all accounts and doors on area.
- Train instore staff on brand standards, mannequin styling, product display and window execution.
- Work in collaboration with the account managers to deliver any key product information or seasonal focuses to all accounts and doors.
- Complete weekly VM reports outlining visits completed that week and share with VM Manager/VM team and account manager.
- Work with the retail store managers on supporting with brand specialists instore, ensuring stores are working to guideline and hitting targets.
- Assist with the seasonal setup in brand showrooms in London and South Shields ready for sell in and project managing the Dublin showroom set up.
- Work with the VM team across retail and key accounts to compile Model Store VM guidelines for key drops throughout the year.
- Support the Marketing & PR teams with event set ups where required.
- Complete competitor shop reports to support business with new ideas and areas for growth.
- Manage own calendar/diary efficiently ensuring business priorities are met accordingly.
- Must have a valid UK Driving Licence
- Experience of similar organisations, ideally a premium lifestyle clothing brand.
- Be highly creative but able to work within the brand vision.
- Demonstrate a high level of time management and able to work under pressure and under tight deadlines.
- Be flexible when it comes to workload and hours.
- Be willing to travel including overnight stays and occasional night shifts.
- Be comfortable with working collaboratively in a team but also strong independently.
- Pay strong attention to detail and high standard of work.
- Possess essential IT skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and internet packages.
- Be interested and knowledgeable in fashion.
Due to the role covering the Midlands and Ireland, successful applicants must be based in the Midlands.
- Time Management
- Visual Merchandising
- Attention to Detail