VISUAL QUALITY INSPECTOR
ELECTRONICS / P.C.B / S.M.T
ATHERSTONE - CV9
UP TO £12.00 PER HOUR
FREE PARKING ONSITE
IPC TRAINING PROVIDED
Our established client specialise in Electronics Retail and Repair and are currently looking to grow their team of skilled Quality Technicians over the next 6 months. Commutable from Tamworth, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Leicester and Coventry.
Visual Inspector, Quality Technician or Quality Engineer level candidates will be considered.
- Ensure all of the PCB (Printed Circuit Board) assemblies match the drawings and have the correct components fitted
- Ensure all of the PCB assemblies meet IPC-A-610D requirements
- Surface Mount inspection
- Conventional electronics inspection
- Component coding
- Completing IPC certifications (if you don't have them already)
- Working as part of a thriving team
Key Skills / Experience Required:
- Electronics / PCB Assembly Inspection
- IPC certified or willing to undertake the required training
- Must not have any unspent criminal convictions
- Positive attitude at all times
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and a high standard of personal performance
- Flexible and reliable
- Team Player
- Pay rate between £9-12 per hour, depending on skill and experience level
- Free onsite parking
- Day Shifts
- Monday to Thursday, 07.45-16.45
- Friday, 07.45-12.45
Interested? To apply for this Quality Engineer position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Dan Henderson on between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
This Electronics Technician vacancy is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision cover the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers. We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton, so get in touch today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'