- Influence customer behaviours.
- Work with a highly intelligent team.
- Great Benefits package.
We are looking for a Visual Designer to come and work with one of the global leaders behind many of the world's leading financial services, airline, and hotel retail brands loyalty initiatives. As a Visual Designer you'll be designing visual solutions that will help drive more profitable customer relationships, enrich their travel experiences, protect what matters and assist in times of need.
The Visual Designer will be joining a highly creative and intelligent multidisciplinary team which will comprise of other Visual Designers, Lead Visual Designer, UX Practitioners, Product Managers and Developers. You'll form an integral part of the business that will craft customer experience through the creation of flagship digital products.
- Experience designing for iOS and Android.
- Working on responsive web design.
- Be able to work collaboratively with UX Practitioners & UI Developers.
- Be expert with a variety of design tools including Photoshop, Illustrator & Sketch.
- A good understanding of the capabilities front-end development languages.
- Have a portfolio of previous design work where we can understand your design thinking.
All sound okay?
If you're a Visual Designer and are looking for a new opportunity then please get in touch with your CV and portfolio. You must have full working rights in the U.K to be considered for the role.
Please send your CV & portfolio to
- Visual Designer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'