My client being a global Internet company is currently seeking a Visual Designer to work on a temporary assignment for 3 months. This company brings together smart, talented people from a diversity of backgrounds, and creates a place you could bring your whole self to work. Work for a company that celebrates their staff and thrive on each individual employee for the benefit of their products and community. You will work for a company who believe in removing barriers so that their staff can focus on the things they love, both inside and outside of work. This organisation is completely dedicated in constantly searching for unique ways to improve the health and happiness of their workers temporary or permanent.
What you will do...
As a Visual Designer, you will need to use your previous experience and show initiative in order to fully carve out your contribution in this role. This is not a typical Visual Designer role: you will have the opportunity to apply your innovative thinking to design in an unconventional and adventurous organization.
Key Duties & Responsibilities...
* Building a rapport with individuals and small teams
* Taking a proactive approach to managing clients
* Providing in-house design solutions for our client's staff from across the company
* Collaborating with all internal teams
* Collaborating with external design agencies
* Providing feedback and support to other teams
To be considered for this role...
* You have significant experience as a midweight visual designer in fast-paced and demanding environments, ideally with at least one role in a technology-driven or scientific organisation.
* You have a track record of delivering impactful visual design in multiple formats for diverse audiences, with significant expertise in creating presentations (Keynote, Slides).
* You are adept at working across the Adobe Creative Suite, and have experience in multiple other design disciplines including: motion design (After Effects), Cinema 4D or other 3D applications, and the principles of interaction design (Sketch).
* You have a strong interest in technology, computer science, AI or social-impact organisations, or in health or scientific research.
Kelly Services UK Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job