Visual Designer - 6 Months - Edinburgh - Negotiable Daily Rate
A blue chip banking and financial services client of Pontoon Solutions is looking for a Visual Designer to join their creative hub in Edinburgh and support a large digital transformation programme of work, focusing on customer portal and application redesign. The ideal candidate will be able to evidence their professional portfolio as part of an application.
Responsibilities, Accountabilities and Deliverables:
As Senior Visual Designer you will be responsible for designing customer and colleague facing web products for 4 of the best known brands in the UK. You will work with the Creative Director to define the visual treatments, aligning with brand requirements, best practises and accessibility and vulnerability guidance. You will deliver pixel perfect solutions for responsive websites, working closely with product owners, UX designers, copywriters and developers.
- Experience in visual design on mobile apps
- Proficient in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and In Vision
- Being accustomed to working for Banking or Financial Services clients is desirable
- adhering to style guides and brand requirements.
- Experience in digital design, you will have experience working 'agile' and have a strong understanding of UX.
- Well versed in responsive design.
- Have demonstrable experience of delivering top class designs s evidenced in your professional portfolio.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.