Visual Designer (UX/UI, User Experience)
Are you an experienced, passionate Visual Designer? Do you want to work at one of the fastest growing, venture-backed start-ups anywhere in the world? If so, this role will enable the successful Visual Designer (UX/UI, User Experience) to have a genuine impact on people's daily life, working on a unique product that enhances the quality of the lives of over 400,000 users.
About the role:
- You’ll be responsible for producing world-class visual design, both on-screen and off.
- You’ll design, test and learn from customers, participating in customer testing sessions and understand their problems first-hand.
- You’ll work with the development team to build your design work and get it into production.
- As my client are a rapidly growing start-up you’ll be involved wherever needed, so be prepared to wear many hats!
- You’ll have experience designing websites, apps or other digital products at a commercial level.
- You’ll have at least two years full-time experience designing digital products.
- A strong portfolio - degrees are a plus but you’ll have a portfolio filled with examples of work that you are truly proud of.
- Experience with the following tools: Adobe creative suite, Sketch + prototyping tools.
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job