The Product Design team
We've spent the last two years building a digital platform to power our online concierge service, working to serve high-net-worth members on behalf of financial institutions, luxury brands, and companies that place a premium on delivering excellent customer service.
We work globally, are investing significantly in technology, and have embarked on a journey to being a product-led organisation with technology at its heart. We have made significant programming and infrastructural advances in the past two years, and now have a solid base and foundation to work from. Ten's digital platform is the first of its kind in the lifestyle sector as a result.
The Product Design team sits within the wider Product team and is an integral part of both the decision making, the strategy and the final production process. The team is currently composed of 6 members, each one with a specific set of skills ranging from UX research and analysis to prototyping, concept creation and production.
We are now hiring an experienced Visual/UI Designer to be part of Ten's progression to a product led organisation and to be responsible for the visual aesthetics of the largest, and most innovative, concierge platform globally. Reporting to our Lead Product Designer and based in Ten's London office, this position plays a crucial role in ensuring the success of our ambitious product roadmap.
You'll be a good fit for the challenge ahead if:
- You are open, inclusive and collaborative. We've built a new team of developers, designers, strategists, data experts, and operationally experienced colleagues. We all work together.
- You like to validate ideas with people, using prototypes or mock-ups; early and often.
- You are tool agnostic. We encourage designers to pick and choose the right tool or technique for the problem they're trying to solve.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- You want to keep learning - there'll be significant opportunity to get deeper in, and closer to, strategy
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience in UI (websites or apps) and a strong portfolio to demonstrate it
- An eye for detail and is equally comfortable discussing macro vision and finer elements
- Experience in creating visual assets for premium brands is a bonus
- Understanding of latest trends in visual design
- Experience in creating and managing UI pattern library
- Ability to execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Ability to conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Is up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Knows how to gather and use data to improve design decisions and test assumptions
Excellent working knowledge of the following is required:
- Adobe CC
- Extensive understanding of latest trends in the premium sector and of HNWI behaviours
Our people are at the heart of the business and we have a culture of recognition and reward - both through regular appraisals but also annual Extra Mile Awards where we celebrate those who have gone that extra mile in their role. We also encourage all our staff to incorporate their aspirations and interests into their career at Ten and we are there every step of the way in supporting development.
All our employees also enjoy a range of benefits regardless of where they are based. Not only do we enjoy monthly Treats on Ten (on the tenth of each month!) but employees also get 3 extra days of annual leave in their third year and an extra month of every 5 years. In line with these milestone lengths of service, we also operate a Ten Loyalty Reward program - this is a bonus (although we prefer to refer to this as ‘extra spending money') that is awarded once these milestones are reached. The thinking behind the program is that not only does it recognise and reward commitment and loyalty to the business, but it can also be used to fund the adventures to be had during sabbaticals - this is the main intention and driving force behind the program. We want to give our people extra spending money so that they can truly enjoy their sabbaticals.
Other benefits that Ten offer, specific to the UK office, range between an employer-contributory company pension (with a scheme that allows full decision making about what investments are made, levels of risk, ethical funds etc), all the way through to various discounts on both travel and entertainment events (the latter is of course available regardless of location). There are also lots of social events throughout the year (including drinks on the last Friday of the month) as well as a break-out room where employees can relax (or, if they wish, play one of the numerous games we provide!) whilst enjoying our latest fruit drop or "Breakfast on Ten".
We also offer season ticket loans, access to childcare voucher and cycle schemes and, one of our more popular perks, working holiday opportunities with the ability to work from any of our 20+ offices without taking annual leave.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'