Due to higher business demands, this fantastic bodyshop facility in is seeking an experienced Visual Damage Assessor or Estimator to join a settled team at their award winning Body Repair Centre in Warrington. This opportunity boasts a full training program with clear development and progression opportunities an excellent basic salary and regular incentives and rewards.
As the Visual Damage Assessor / Estimator you will:
- Report directly to the Bodyshop Manager
- Produce accurate and competitive damage estimates
- Arranging bookings and undertaking follow-up enquiries
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Liaising directly with insurance companies and internal departments
- Providing the highest level of customer care at all times.
Applications are encouraged from candidates who are currently working as a Visual Damage Assessor / Estimator and have experience of the Audatex system. We would be very interested in applicants with experience working in Bodyshops or Accident Repair Centres. The successful candidate will be fully qualified to an NVQ, IMI, ATA or City & Guilds (C&G) standard.
This is a chance for you to join a friendly and productive team. In return for your commitment and hard work, you can expect to receive a competitive salary as well as a range of benefits that will include the following:
- £30,000 - £35,000 starting salary
- 25 days holiday
- Dining and leisure discount card
- Gym membership discount
- Full training & development plan
- Discount car leasing and purchasing scheme
- Incentives & rewards including loyalty and length of service rewards
- Company pension scheme
- Visual Damage Assessor / Estimator