Groomfield Recruitment are delighted to be supporting our growing client with the recruitment of x5 Virtual Receptionists based on the outskirts of Solihull.
The role will be temporary ongoing and with hard work, good attitude and excellent attendance could go permanent.
Key responsibilities of our Virtual Receptionist will include:
- Receive inbound calls
- Redirect phone calls through to the relevant person
- Take messages where appropriate, send the messages through to the bespoke inhouse system
- Provide a high level of customer service to each induvial customer at all times
- Take a minimum of 150 - 200 calls per day
Skills required for this role are:
- Excellent communication listening skills
- PC Literate
- Ability to start quickly
- Experience within a customer service or reception position would be desirable.
- You will be paid £9.20ph - weekly
- Onsite parking
- Fantastic working environment with a friendly team
- There are both Full Time and Part Time hours are available (part time will change and be to suit our client)
Please apply today to discuss with a member of our team.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'