Anvio VR is one of the leading brands in Free-Roam Virtual Reality entertainment. Currently looking for Attraction Hosts for the opening of our venue in London.
The role of a free-roam VR attraction Operator is to greet the customers, supervise our virtual reality arena during game sessions, tailor the gameplay to the needs of each team, and maintain equipment to ensure the highest levels of safety and the quality of our customers’ game experience. To encourage fun and to make sure players stick to the rules at the same time.
Anvio VR operators work in pairs. Each operator either controls the gameplay or supervises the customers on the arena during game sessions. However, the ideal candidate is required to be able to fulfill all the functions listed below.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Meet and greet all arriving customers
- Explain safety rules and game objectives to the customers
- Explain how to use the VR gear
- Assist customers in gearing up
- Interact with customers during game sessions via microphone/headset
- Monitor customer activity during game sessions and ensure safety at all times
- Take pictures of customers/record videos during game sessions with a smartphone if requested
- Make sure tracking equipment is functioning seamlessly which includes reconfiguring the tracking software and recalibrating the tracking system (training and manuals provided)
- Constantly monitor condition of equipment to meet facility standards, inspect the equipment for wear or any kind of damage
- Assist in repairing/cleaning of the equipment when necessary
- Keep wearable gear charged
- Handle other duties as assigned (e.g. order gear replacement etc.)
Qualifications and Skills
- 18 years of age or older
- Basic computer and technological knowledge
- Strong customer service skills and a professional attitude
- Outgoing and assertive personality
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to stand/walk without leaning/sitting for long periods of time
- Availability to work evening hours, weekends
Applicants must have a good level of English, good personal manner with people, be very reliable and have an organised approach to tasks including administrative and general day to day duties.
Must have flexible working hours consisting of daytime, evenings & weekends.