An outstanding opportunity has arisen in the new virtual online events space for a talented and highly capable Conference Producer. Working from home with a requirement to travel to offices in North Oxfordshire and to live events across the UK, the role would suit someone looking for a contract for the next 2-3 months that may continue long term.
Using their bespoke online platform, you will devise and create exceptional content and upload onto the software, editing and ensuring consistency and stunning type face and artwork.
Duties will include:
- Designing and running online events
- Managing key speakers
- Editing presentations
- Working to timescales and immoveable deadlines
- Creating excellent content
- Managing cost centres and logistics
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- A proven track record in
- Superb attention to details
- Excellent eye for colour, design
- High levels of Powerpoint proficiency
- Experience working in the virtual events space
- Excellent editing skills
- First rate communication skills
Alongside a competitive rate of pay, the employer can offer a flexible working style and a range of benefits.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'