Job Title: Virgin Money Host
Business Unit: Customer Experience
Basic Salary £18,525- £25,000 per annum DOE
Contract Type: Permanent Full Time
In our quest to make things better, we never stop looking at how every bit of banking works. We sweat the small stuff, because we know it makes a big difference for our customers. But at the heart of this are our people – who we couldn’t do without. Our bold and brilliant colleagues who bring their A game every single day. The question is – are you ready to bring yours?
It’s an exciting time to be joining Virgin Money as we transform our team into one that is ready to meet the challenges of the future, setting us up to support our ambition to disrupt the status quo and turn traditional banking on its head! Delivering a first class customer experience is at the heart of all we do and we’re always on the lookout for like-minded individuals who love to exceed customer expectations.
Our VM Hosts are the face of Virgin Money and have a crucial role to play, delivering a heartfelt service to our customers daily. Our fabulous Belfast Store has an opportunity in their team so if you have a genuine passion for helping others and ready to make a real difference then we could be what you’re looking for!
The role in a nutshell…
- Welcoming our lovely customers to the Store.
- Helping our customers use digital services, educating them to understand the great benefits digital brings and guiding them through the process.
- Resolving any queries customers may have with their banking.
- Having great conversations to understand customer needs and desires then using your knowledge of our products and services to find the best solution.
- Working with awesome colleagues across our Stores and offices so customers always have the right person to speak to when they need expert advice.
- You’ll be an ambassador for Virgin Money, showcasing the amazing work we do and spreading the word through events both in store and in the local community.
To be successful you’ll need to bring…
- Some experience of working within a customer service environment and a passion for delivering a brilliant service to customers.
- Insatiable curiosity as you ask questions and seek to offer the best solutions to our customers.
- Great communication skills with a natural ability to engage and build rapport with lots of different personalities.
- A flexible and positive working approach to suit customer needs and business demands.
- Genuine enthusiasm to work with your team to achieve collective goals in a timely way.
- A keen interest in all things digital with a desire to keep up to date with up and coming technology news.
It would be amazing if you have the following…but it’s not essential…
- Some financial services experience.
- Knowledge of banking products.
We really need you to have the skills and experience listed in the To be successful you’ll need to bring section above, but the rest is just our wish list, so please don’t let that put you off applying, we’d love to hear from you!
RED HOT Rewards
- 38.5 days annual leave for all colleagues (including bank holidays)?
- Five extra paid well-being days per year?
- 20 weeks paid family leave (52 weeks in total) for expectant parents and those looking to adopt
- Option to receive up to a 13% pension contribution?
- Six months sick leave and six months half pay?
- A digital-first colleague experience
And the great news is, all these benefits are available to colleagues from day one!
Inclusion at Virgin Money
Inclusion is at the heart of everything we do here at Virgin Money. It’s good for you, it’s good for us and it’s amazing for our customers. We know that great minds don’t think alike, so we rely on your diverse thoughts, feelings, beliefs and backgrounds to be the best we can possibly be. Got any questions about this or need some support with your application? We’d love to hear from you so get in touch with our friendly team at or
Now the legal bit…
If we offer you a job and you accept, there are some checks we need to complete before you can start with us. This will include a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'