This is an amazing opportunity for a Russian Speaking Lifestyle Manager to join a well-established company in the Central London. You will join a dynamic team of top professionals and gain the opportunity of developing your lifestyle, operational and organisational luxury skill set even further.
As a Lifestyle Manager you will work on supporting a HNW family, providing creative solutions to their requests. You will build strong relationships with all family members by managing their requests in a professional and timely manner. You will work with a wide variety of requests, including but not limited to the following:
- Travel management: booking private and commercial flights and other means of transport, booking accommodation, preparing traveling itineraries, creative solutions, bookings and daily management of visiting abroad;
- Booking tickets to theatres, concerts and sporting events often requested on last minute basis, so ability to open doors and to find solutions by using developed connections is a must;
- Expenses management, as well as reporting on the efficiency of various household equipment and luxury household maintenance;
- Critical and creative thinking - sourcing extravagant gifts, offering creative solutions and ideas, arranging VIP events and bookings, event management and organisational support of family events etc.;
- Conducting research as directed;
- Working with top level of accuracy documents, translating and interpreting for the family, administrative tasks and arrangements etc.
- Preparing a newsletter for the family related to the worldwide entertainment events and programmes on yearly and monthly basis, monitoring the worlds of art, concerts, exhibitions, fashion events, football and other sports events etc.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be/have:
- Fluent Russian and English (both written and verbal);
- 2+ years of relevant experience;
- Dedicated to customer satisfaction;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Can-do flexible approach and excellent multi-tasking skills;
- Ability to prioritise tasks to meet strict deadlines;
- Ability to resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Lifestyle Management