VIP IT Support - Relocation to Kuwait
This world class opportunity is based in Kuwait and is a once in a lifetime quality driven experience for an IT professional that is looking to commence their career internationally and live the ultimate 5* lifestyle. We are recruiting on behalf of an executive client for an IT Support executive assistant to support with all IT expert technical matters.
To fulfil and succeed in this role you will need to be a real "Tech expert" all-rounder consistently be ahead of the IT game and be the subject matter expert for all IT requirements. You must be a quality driven individual delivering an exceptional service to consistently achieve satisfactory excellence throughout every transition. If you're looking for a challenge and a variation then you won't get much closer than this…...
Essential Technical Capability:
- Expert in Windows (7,8.1,10) & Active Directory , Servers
- Sound experience in problem resolution in a PC /MAC/ LAN environment
- Experience of Supporting a range of end user devices ( Smart phones, Tablets)
- In-Depth cloud network systems experience
- Hands on with all Apple technologies (Air prints, Airplay, Libraries, etc.)
- Knowledge of High end Wi-Fi systems
- Flexibility to support 24/7 as and when required
- Independent working ability
- Excellent understanding of Office 365 technologies - Exchange,OneDrive,Skype,Sharepoint Online.
- Mac OSX professional expert
- Excellent understanding of iOS and Android devices
- Understanding of LAN/WAN environments
- Cloud technologies and market leader knowledge
- Application packaging methodology using Microsoft deployment
- ITIL foundation qualification or greater
- Competitive basic salary
- Tax free salary
- 5* Quality lifestyle
- Accommodation allowance
- Company Car
- Private Global Healthcare scheme
- Annual corporate bonus scheme
- Utility bills paid for
- Life assurance x4 basic salary
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"