An extremely prestigious property consultancy based in Battersea, are looking to recruit a VIP Chauffer/Company Driver.
- Proven ability to provide a fully comprehensive driving service.
- Act as the Company’s representative at all times ensuring confidentiality, timeliness, professionalism and sartorial awareness of oneself.
- Greet VIPs and the Director & General Manager in a professional corporate manner (the client comes first - opening/closing doors, transferring luggage, going the extra mile).
- Proactive, positive, self-motivated and able to think ahead in times of change.
- Book restaurants and other venues as required.
- Run small errands as and when required.
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested by management and/or the Executive PA.
Essential skills, attributes & qualifications
- Full and clean driving licence
- Excellent knowledge of Central and Greater London
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Confidential and discreet
- Personal integrity
- Mandarin/Cantonese speaking would be helpful, but not necessary (command of the English language is absolutely essential).
Please be mindful that the company holds an non-smoking policy on-site
Due to the volume of advertising response, Next Consultants are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear from us within 72 hours of submitting your application, we appreciate your interest but regret to inform you that your application has not been shortlisted.