VIP Campaign Executive - German - Online Gaming - Gibraltar
Salary: £25k - £28k + Relocation Assistance + Bonus
Our client, a world leader in their field, is looking to appoint a VIP Campaign Executive - German.
They are rapidly becoming the world’s largest and most dynamic online lottery site offering licensed and regulated betting on the outcomes of lotteries in Germany, the UK, Sweden, Eastern Europe and Australia - with new locations launching soon. This is a great opportunity, for a creative and ambitious individual to join an expanding and committed winning team.
The CRM VIP team is central to the growth of the company - leading all customer relationship strategy, communications and campaign execution. Your role will be to help plan and execute customer-focused communications to drive revenue, upsell, cross-sell and reactivation for our VIP markets (currently Germany, Austria and UK), for the VIP segment.
This challenging yet exciting opportunity will see the successful candidate take on the following responsibilities:
- Assist the planning and implementation of customer communications to achieve budget targets for your markets. Campaign definition to be based on customer and data insights as well as business goals.
- Implement the Contact Plan using the wide variety of communication tools - email, SMS, push, calls and on-site. Campaign implementation to be tightly controlled, reviewed and planned to ensure adherence to timings and excellence in execution.
- Pull together all campaign elements - briefing (or writing) copy / creating offers/ briefing marketing support teams/ creating content / building communication method/ work closely with the VIP Account Managers.
- Assist with translations and copy creation on an ongoing basis.
- Work closely with the VIP Account Managers to launch new initiatives for business benefit.
- Provide performance reporting (at campaign and customer level) to Head of VIP and other stakeholders, with a view to optimising commercial return and engagement on all communications. This should be on a weekly and end of month basis as well as on an ad hoc basis when required.
- Design and deliver tests across all communications to improve engagement and impact. Adopt a test, learn and control approach to ensure continuous optimisation of results.
- Ensure thorough QA of all campaigns - following QA guidelines closely.
- Ensure bonus policy is followed at all times.
- Take an active involvement in 'knowledge share’ across the team.
- Assist with VIP project and task initiatives as and when required - acting as a key support for the team and Head of VIP.
- Identify key opportunities to enhance the player experience and improve retention rates and profitability including cross sell opportunities.
- Work closely with the VIP Account Managers, MKTO Operations, RTM, Country Managers, Creative, CRM and BI teams to ensure fruitful stakeholder management and collaboration.
- Take ownership of Campaign related incidents through to resolution.
- Ensure all communications meet advertising, regulatory and legislative standards.
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for then you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Native German speaker with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Highly proactive, creative and organised - able to manage a project from start to finish/ review.
- Ability to act on changing priorities - flexibility and openness to change are key.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to analyze data and make recommendations
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced, results oriented environment.
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTubevideo: [Relocation to Gibraltar and working in the Online Gaming industry] youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=xj1f92a2ksU
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment, or apply here on Reed.
If you have any further questions regarding working in Gibraltar, and living in Gibraltar / Southern Spain then please contact us.
- Marketing Support
- Performance Reporting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job